Much like everyone else, I start to think of what I am thankful for around this time. Again, much like everyone else I use it as a diversion from work. Actually I am waiting for a video to render and wanted to take a moment.
1. I am thankful for my amazing niece, who teaches me about the small moments in life.
2. I am thankful for this man, who will hopefully undo 8 years of ignorance in our nation’s history (sorry all you repubs, it’s not YOU. It’s your leader)
3. I am thankful for my ever-growing family (1 down yesterday, 2 more in the next few months, and 2 more babies from close friends at the same time). 5 babies in 6 months!!! WOW!
4. I am thankful for my professional accomplishments this year.
These people are just a few of the clients...
5. I am thankful for change, standing up for what I believe in, and growing as a man.
6. I am thankful for having accomplished all I have, without using drugs or stepping on others.
7. I am thankful the fires did not hurt family and friends, even though one of them was praying that her house burn down…cause she really, really wanted a two-story house. Sick? Yes. Greedy? I don’t know.
8. I am thankful for my friends, family, and co-workers but too many pics to post of them.
9. I am thankful for everyone’s good health.
10. And I am thankful for anyone that reads this, and yes even those people that googled “Walid baby pictures”, “Walid Azami family”, and that one person who wrote “What does it feel like to sell out and only shoot celebrities, instead of making art”. Thank you for raining on my parade, thanks for making me question myself, and thanks for thickening my skin you little shit! BTW…This blog tells me how you get to my site and frankly, some of the ways are impressive and scary.